Shine Global 10 year Report: 2005-2015
We are pleased to share with you Shine Global’s first “annual” report, covering 2005-2015 and showing our history, growth, impact, and vision for the future.
Thanks to your support, Shine Global has given voice to children by telling their stories of resilience to raise awareness, promote action, and inspire change. 2016 saw us finish and sell The Wrong Light, The Eagle Huntress released theatrically, and introduced Liyana. As we look forward to the new projects we have in development for 2017 and beyond, we also wanted to look back at our first decade and everything that Shine has accomplished so far. Seeing how far we have come already gives us hope for how far we can go.
Thank you to every one of our board, staff, filmmakers, interns, donors, sponsors, film subjects, social media fans, and community partners for making this all possible. And special thanks to the report’s designer Vinita Phord. We can’t wait to see what we do together in the next 10 years!
- Shine Board Member Profile: Gail Collins Khosla
- Tre Maison Dasan World Premiere at San Fransisco Intl Film Festival
- Notes from Susan: Teens Affected by Gun Violence
- Notes from Susan: Finding Hope - Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting
- Shine Board Member Profile: Adrienne Lopez
- Meet our 2018 Spring Interns