The Wrong Light on Digital and DVD this November
Pre-Order on iTunes
The Wrong Light will be available in the US exclusively on iTunes starting November 7th with other digital platforms following later in November.
It will be available on DVD from Amazon starting Nov 14th and the DVD will include special extras including deleted scenes and behind the scenes footage.
We need your help to be a success!
Even if you’ve already seen The Wrong Light – we could use your help to get the film in front of more people!
2. Share the link on social media so more people find out about the movie:
Post on Facebook:
So excited for The Wrong Light to be coming out. The New York Times calls it “an engrossing cautionary tale.” You can pre-order on iTunes now: http://bit.ly/iTunesTheWrongLight
Tweet about it:
So excited for @TheWrongLight – You can pre-order on #iTunes now bit.ly/iTunesTheWrongLight #TheWrongLight
An engrossing cautionary tale – Daniel Gold, The New York Times
The film sheds valuable light on the potentially damaging effects of grand-scale deception on the needy and vulnerable. – Gary Goldstein, The Los Angeles Times
A truly eye-opening documentary – Jennie Kermode, Eye for Film
WINNER – Grand Jury Prize – NJ Films – Montclair Film Festival
Official Selection – Cleveland International Film Festival
Official Selection – Atlanta Film Festival
Official Selection – Heartland Film Festival
Plus an Official Selection at UNAFF Film Festival, Milwaukee Film Festival, Louisiana International Film Festival, Cine-World Film Festival
Official Movie Website:
Official Facebook Page:
Runtime: 78 minutes
USA, Thailand/ Not Rated
In Mien and English with English subtitles
- The Election Effect Nominated for Best Doc Series by IAWTV
- Meet our 2018 Summer Interns
- Notes from Susan: Separating Children From Their Parents
- Liyana Swaziland Premiere and Festival Update
- Tre Maison Dasan Festival Update
- Shine Global to Receive Grant from the National Endowment for the Arts for Film On Juvenile Justice
- Free Companion Discussion Guide For The Election Effect Series