Is Social Media Good or Bad? Kids Give Advice
By Sean Conrad
“Is Social Media Good Or Bad” is one of the most-searched questions on the internet. Asking google that question might even be what brought you to this webpage! But sometimes even Google doesn’t have the answers to the questions we seek, which is why I’ve started a new YouTube series for Academy Award-winning non-profit Shine Global called Kids Give Advice where I ask the youth of NYC the internet’s most-searched questions. Watch this week’s episode below, about the pros and cons of social media:
Subscribing to Shine Global on YouTube is one of the easiest, most helpful ways to support us in our mission of making films about underserved youth and their families. Thank you so much for your support!
- Shine Global Partners With U.S. Congresswoman Veronica Escobar For Historic Immigration Reform Event In Washington, D.C.
- Shine Global Announces 2023 Children’s Resilience in Film Award Honorees
- Home Is Somewhere Else Wins Ariel Award for Best Animated Feature
- Nominees for 2023 Annual Children’s Resilience in Film Awards
- Meet Shine Global's Summer 2023 Interns: Piper Ackerman and Yuri Kim
- Heartland Film’s Indy Shorts Announces Winner of a Spotlight on Children’s Resilience with Shine Global