Shining A Light Episode 4: Olivia Wilde, Women in Film, and Why Representation Matters
By Sean Conrad
Before covid-19 took over, we filmed episode 4 of Shining A Light celebrating Women’s History Month. This week we look at representation in media and how it affects real world change, specifically through our films Inocente and The Eagle Huntress.
Subscribing to Shine Global on YouTube is one of the easiest, most helpful ways to support us in our mission of making films about underserved youth and their families. Thank you so much for your support!
- Shine Global Partners With U.S. Congresswoman Veronica Escobar For Historic Immigration Reform Event In Washington, D.C.
- Shine Global Announces 2023 Children’s Resilience in Film Award Honorees
- Home Is Somewhere Else Wins Ariel Award for Best Animated Feature
- Nominees for 2023 Annual Children’s Resilience in Film Awards
- Meet Shine Global's Summer 2023 Interns: Piper Ackerman and Yuri Kim
- Heartland Film’s Indy Shorts Announces Winner of a Spotlight on Children’s Resilience with Shine Global