“The Difference” is a short documentary series that explores the powerful stories of children whose lives have positively – sometimes vitally – changed because of their relationship with a mentor. Watch all three episodes now.
Keep in the loop with Shine Global
For many children, navigating the path towards growing up can be scary, confusing, isolating, and in some cases, unsafe. Often the presence of just one person – one mentor – can turn a child’s entire life around for the better. It can mean the difference between success and struggle, confidence and insecurity, safety and instability, and sometimes even life or death. This is The Difference.
The Difference tells the stories of children whose lives have positively – sometimes vitally – changed because of their relationship with a mentor.
- CASA screening of Tre Maison Dasan Inspires Those Working with Children and the Incarcerated
- Liyana Red Carpet Premiere
- Meet our Fall 2018 Interns
- Sunny Hostin Honoree
- Tre Maison Dasan to broadcast on PBS's Independent Lens in Spring 2019
- Liyana Opens October 10 in NYC
- The Election Effect Wins Best Doc Series at IAWTV Awards