Tre Maison Dasan World Premiere at San Fransisco International Film Festival
Tre Maison Dasan had its world premiere at the San Francisco International Film Festival this past weekend. Director Denali Tiller and Producer Rebecca Stern were joined by Dasan, Stephanie, Alivia, and Joyce for the Q&A.
The San Francisco Chronicle described the film as: “A moving, intimate documentary ….A powerful directorial debut.”
Variety describes the film as: “wrenchingly intimate” and “engrossing”
Produced in association with Shine Global, the documentary is an intimate portrait of three boys growing up, each with a parent in prison. Directly told through the child’s perspective, the film is an exploration of relationships and separation, masculinity, and coming of age in America when a parent is behind bars.
San Fransisco International Film Festival
Tuesday, April 10
Friday, April 13
Independent Film Festival Boston
April 25-May 2nd
Montclair Film Festival
- Shine Global Partners With U.S. Congresswoman Veronica Escobar For Historic Immigration Reform Event In Washington, D.C.
- Shine Global Announces 2023 Children’s Resilience in Film Award Honorees
- Home Is Somewhere Else Wins Ariel Award for Best Animated Feature
- Nominees for 2023 Annual Children’s Resilience in Film Awards
- Meet Shine Global's Summer 2023 Interns: Piper Ackerman and Yuri Kim
- Heartland Film’s Indy Shorts Announces Winner of a Spotlight on Children’s Resilience with Shine Global