Kids Give Advice: How To Stop Overthinking
By Sean Conrad
It turns out “How To Stop Overthinking” is one of the most-searched questions on the internet. Asking google that question might even be what brought you to this webpage! But sometimes even Google doesn’t have the answers to the questions we seek, which is why I’ve started a new YouTube series called Kids Give Advice where I ask the youth of NYC the internet’s most-searched questions. Watch this week’s episode below, about How To Stop Overthinking:
Subscribing to Shine Global on YouTube is one of the easiest, most helpful ways to support us in our mission of making films about underserved youth and their families. Thank you so much for your support!
- Shine Global Partners With U.S. Congresswoman Veronica Escobar For Historic Immigration Reform Event In Washington, D.C.
- Shine Global Announces 2023 Children’s Resilience in Film Award Honorees
- Home Is Somewhere Else Wins Ariel Award for Best Animated Feature
- Nominees for 2023 Annual Children’s Resilience in Film Awards
- Meet Shine Global's Summer 2023 Interns: Piper Ackerman and Yuri Kim
- Heartland Film’s Indy Shorts Announces Winner of a Spotlight on Children’s Resilience with Shine Global